A Corporation Sole is one of the rarest; least talked about and most advantageous form of incorporating a ministries assets in the world. Blacks Law Dictionary 9th Edition defines a Corporation Sole as, “a series of successive persons holding an office; a continuous legal personality that is attributed to successive holders of certain monarchical or ecclesiastical positions, such as kings, bishops, rectors, vicars, and the like. This continuous personality is viewed, by legal fiction, as having the qualities of a corporation.”
What is a Corporation Sole?
Understand that a Corporation Sole is NOT you’re Church. It is an incorporated Office (or Title of the Office) of a church or religious organization (therefore, a Church must first be lawfully established before a Corporate Sole is even incorporated). It is established solely to manage the Churches assets, finances, and day to day financial operations. It is a Corporation ‘Sole’ because the Office is filled by only one person – (who is typically the head of the church or spiritual organization). Currently, the Corporation Sole is the only known way that a Church can organize its finances whereas the Church itself will NOT be under the jurisdiction of 501c3 but rather the law of both 26 U.S.C § 508(c)(1)(a) and 26 U.S.C § 6033(3)(A)(1-3). Both of these laws not only mandatorily exempt the Church from taxation but also mandatorily exempt the Church from being required to file annual returns to the IRS.
Here at The Empowerment Center and CorporationSole.org, we have helped support nearly 727+ Churches FREE themselves from the 501c3 law and organize their finances with a Corporation Sole. We have literally written the book on the Corporation Sole that is a complete DIY (Do-it-Yourself) guide for setting up a lawful Corporation Sole in as little as 2 weeks!*
Our Book is called, “The Corporation Sole - Freeing Americas Pulpits and ENDING the restrictive 501c3 laws for Churches”. It is available for use in ALL 50 STATES and includes the following:
- Complete DIY Corporation Sole Set Up: Step-by-Step A to Z (Do-it-Yourself) Guide to starting up BOTH a Church and a Corporation Sole. Includes instructions for how to obtain an EIN for your Corporation Sole as well as how to properly set up Bank accounts and even PayPal merchant accounts!
- Reorganize an Existing Church or Ministry: Step-by-step guide for how to reorganize an existing Church from being underneath 501c3 to the better law of 508c1a.
- Church Affidavit: Get exclusive access to our custom, “Statutory Declaration of Church Establishment and Tax Exempt Status Affidavit”. This affidavit lawfully establishes your Church and Ministry. This affidavit MANDATORILY EXEMPTS your Church and Corporation Sole from taxation AND being required to file any annual informational returns to the IRS pursuant to both 26 U.S.C § 508(c)(1)(a) and 26 U.S.C § 6033(3)(a)(1-3).
- Ordain Pastors: Forms that allow you to Ordain Pastors underneath your spiritual covering.
- Create an Association Church: Forms to create an Association Church under your Churches authority (with step-by-step instructions for how to create an association Church Corporate Sole as well).
- Conditional Acceptance Letters: IRS Official Church Inquiry rebuttal letters (with step-by-step instructions for how to win an official IRS Church Tax Inquiry). This way, in the event that the IRS ever attempts to challenge your Churches exempt status or Corporation Sole, we have detailed instructions and letters to send them immediately upon receiving any mail from the IRS.
- Legal Notices: Notary Presentment forms (with step-by-step due process guides for dealing with the IRS if they ever challenge your Corporate Sole).
- History Lesson: Detailed history explaining the Corporate Sole and why there are no States east of Colorado that have active Corporate Sole laws and what we can do to change it.
- Questions and Answers: After helping nearly 727 Churches across America, we provide answers to nearly EVERY conceivable question you might have related to the Corporation Sole, Churches and Tax Exemption. We’ve included answers to nearly every question we have been asked by hundreds of Pastors from across America.
Get it FREE today with any offering donation of only $50
Who is able to Form a Corporation Sole (aka a Corporate Sole)?
1st Peter 2:9 says, “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
Since the Bible declares ALL Christians a, “Royal Priesthood” Then I firmly believe that you should be taught how to lawfully create a corporation sole for the purposes of truly walking out your ministry.
It’s our vision to bring back Godly order into our Churches and Ministries. To help raise up a new generation Church Leaders. To help you understand how to start your own church and set up your very own Corporation Sole TODAY!